Professor Dr. Nafisah Adeeb
- “Kesatria Mangku Negara” (1984)
- Awarded by His Majesty The Royal Highness Of Malaysia (Yang Di Pertuan Agung)
- “Pingat Jasa Kebaktian” (1987) Awarded by His Majesty Yang Di Pertuan Negeri Sembilan
- “Johan Setia Mahkota” (1995) Awarded by His Majesty The Royal Highness Of Malaysia (Yang Di Pertuan Agung)
- “Special Women’s Award” (3 Aug 1997) by FIGO (International Federation of Obs & Gynaecology)
- “Fellow of The Academy of Science” (1999) Malaysia
- “LANDA Honoris’ for Women (1999) Soka University, Japan
- Tokoh Wanita Kelantan – Yayasan Pembangunan Wanita Murni Kelantan – 2001
- Advisory Panel on Education 2001-2003- International Federation of Gynae Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 2001
- 1st Prize Gynaecology - Presentation at 12th O & G Society of Malaysia – OGSM – 2001
Professor Dr. Zainul Rashid Mohd Razi
- Excellent Service Award, UKM 1993
- University Sports Award for promotion of sports Development in UKM 2004
- 14th OGSM Congress 2004 – Best Gynaecology Presentation
- Excellent Service Award, UKM 2004
- 15th OGSM Congress 2005 – Best Gynaecology Presentation
- 16th OGSM Congress 2006 – Best Gynaecology Presentation
- Anugerah Perkhidmatan 20 Tahun UKM 2007
Professor Dr. Mohd Hashim Omar
- Anugerah Perkhidmatan Terpuji UKM 1997
- Japanese Council Medical Trainee (JCMT) 2006
- Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang UKM 2007
Professor Dr. Muhammad Abdul Jamil Mohammad Yassin
- Excellent Service Award, UKM 2001
- Awarded Darjah Setia Negeri Sembilan (DNS) from the Sultan of Negeri Sembilan, 2002
- Excellent Service Award, UKM 2007
Professor Dr. Ahamad Zailani Hatta Mohd Dali
- Excellent Service Award, UKM 2004
- Bronze Medal Award (Health Sector) 2005
(Ekspo Penyelidikan & Inovasi UKM 2005: Overexpression of p53 and p53
Polymorphism in HPV Related Cervical Carcinoma)
- Bronze Medal Award (Sektor Kesihatan) 2005
(Ekspo Penyelidikan & Inovasi UKM 2005:
High Risk Human Papillomavirus(HPV) Types Detected from 95% of Abnormal
Smears in Malaysian Women.
Professor Dr. Nor Azlin Mohamed Ismail
- Anugerah Perkidmatan Cemerlang UKM- 2002
- The Best Clinical Research Paper Prize Award (International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics)- 2006
- The Best Poster in International Session (Perinatal) Japanese Obstetrics & Gynecology Society-2006
- Best Perinatal International Session at Annual Congress of Japan Society of O&G April 2006: Dengue in Pregnancy : Our Experience.
- Best Abstract Award in 3rd Maternal Fetal Conference (The Best Seven) Maternal Fetal Organisation of China-2007
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Shuhaila Ahmad
- Excellent Service Award, UKM 2006
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Norzilawati Mohd Naim
- ‘Honours’ for Doctor of Medicine degree by National University of Malaysia, 1994.
- ‘Best Student Award’ by the Malaysian Islamic Academy of Science, 1994.
- ‘Gold Medallist’ for the Masters of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, by the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Faculty of Medicine, National Universitiy of Malaysia for the year 2001 In memory of the late Professor Donald Gebbie.
- Best Poster Presentation - 3rd Annual Research Week organized by Faculty of Medicine, UKM 2001.
- Best Oral Presentation – for “Maternal & Fetal Outcomes of Elderly pregnancies“ - 11th Malaysian Congress Of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Swiss Garden Resort, Kuantan. 2001
- Second Place for poster presentation. Ixora KA, Masharuddin AW, Norzilawati MN, J Omar, WA Hazim and MH Omar. The Factors Influencing the Outcomes of Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomies. Malaysian Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology 2009;8(17S): 77.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ani Amelia Zainuddin
- Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang UKM, 2006
- Best Oral Presentation at the 3rd Asia Pacific Congress of Maternal Fetal Medicine, 2007, Nanjing, China.
- Anugerah Pengajar Cemerlang (Saguhati) 2009
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nur Azurah Abd.Ghani
- Gold Medalist for Conjoint Board Examination, MOG Part II
- Anugerah Pengajar Cemerlang Gugusan Perubatan – 2006
- Service Excellence Award, UKM 2007
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lim Pei Shan
- 1st Place – Grand Final Debating Championship of HUKM, 2002/03
- The Best Poster – 5th Research Week, Faculty of Medicine UKM, 2003
Tubal ectopic pregnancy: Factors affecting the choice of surgery
- Best Speaker – CME Debate, 2004
Diagnostic hysteroscopy should be part of the first line workup for infertility
- 3rd Best Free Paper – OGSM, 2005
Intraumbilical oxytocin for the management of retained placenta: a
randomized controlled trial
- 1st Place – Doctor Sport Championship (Volleyball), Medical Faculty, UKM, 2005
- 1st Runner up for Gynaecology poster - OGSM
Postoperative Use of Gonadotrophin Releasing Hormone Analogues in
patients with Endometriosis & the Association between Serum Ca 125 &
- Best Service Award, UKM, 2008
- Certificate of Appreciation, Community Service Activity, 2009
Dr. Mohamad Nasir Shafiee
- Best Instructor for the Basic Life Support Course organized by The Department of Anaestisiology and Intensive Care Unit, Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 2001.
- Best Instructor for Malaysian Trauma Life Support Course 2003, organized by The Malaysian Trauma and Emergency Association.
- The Best Presenter, First Prize, presenting a paper on the ‘Parameters predicting the Successful Rate of Vaginal Birth after Caeserean Section’ in PGMES Sponsored Symposium 2004, Alor Star, Malaysia.
- Anugerah Staf Cemerlang: Kebajikan Masyarakat, 2009, UKM MC (Excellent Staff Award: Public & Social, 2010, UKM MC)
- Best Lecturer - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, UKM MC 2010
- Anugerah Cemerlang Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 2010 (Excellent Award of National University of Malaysia, 2010)
Dr. Abdul Kadir Abdul Karim
- First Prize Winner for obstetrics presentation during 1st O&G Scientific Meeting, Bangi. 15th – 16th April 2011