Vision, Mission & Objective
To become the respected centre of excellence in clinical services and the leader in academic and medical research.
To provide high quality, efficient, accurate and safe medical services to patients by experienced medical experts and proficient staffs using the latest medical technology.
- To honour the rights of patients to receive the best medical attention to improve their level of health.
- To provide medical services based on evidence and patient needs.
- To provide continuing medical education and to ensure the staffs follow advanced training to produce a competent work force.
- To ensure a suitable education programme that consists of theory and practical aspects to produce competent graduates.
- To conduct continuing medical research to identify the latest medical treatment that help improve the patient’s health quality.